Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Saturday 31 December 2011

Looking forward to 2012

Just a quick message to wish everyone in the book blogging world, and beyond, a

Happy New Year!


I read over 90 books in 2011, which I am really pleased with - my Goodreads challenge was set to 50, and when I realised I would accomplish this, I changed it to 75 - and then achieved that too, so I am very happy!

Still have a massive to be read pile to be getting on with of course. So many wonderful books coming up!

Here's to some wonderful reads in the next twelve months!

Lindsay 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic stuff Lindsay! Congratulations and I wish you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Vicky, and thanks! x

    Thanks Toni, Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)